Pages

quinta-feira, 25 de novembro de 2010

Psalm 30:5


You know... somebody said to me: "The day is always darkest before dawn."
I was reminded of Psalm 30:5, which says that the cry may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

And it made me think that God wants to make us strong, before blessing us, bc to do something, we must learn before practice.

As a song by Brooke Fraser "Love is Waiting"... waiting for what?
The right time. The right heart. The right attitudes. The right person.
I believe that many time we end up confusing things.

And I can't understand the answers bc the more I pray to God believing that something will change, everything goes wrong and the actions taken are still hurting me.

Whould I insisting on what God don't want or this is part of the night crying?


------