Pages

terça-feira, 28 de setembro de 2010

Just for You.

And I was thinking hard about our lives and the decisions that we make. The only conclusion that I can draw from this is that God is in control ALWAYS.

And only He alone is my living God and who is on the throne of my heart is Jesus. Nothing and no one else.
The world often tries to beat us up, many say that we are nothing or are people merely deluded, no life, we must renounce all bc they long for something more.
But, you know what, God is unique and I would only do this if He asked me.

God gave us things to do, works to meet people and to evangelize. All get out of it, the Bible, is not from God, for example, pride, rudeness, scandal, jealousy and obsession for material things.
Where is the prayer, my dear brother? And the kindness? And meekness? Peace?
Today, real brothers have to live together and learn, not only teach. It's impossible for one person only have the gift of command and teach... nobody's perfect.
Some kings ate grass bc of pride. But what can we do, isn't?

I pray that God use me anywhere. I'm Your ministry alive inside me.




And, it's funny what just arrived in my email box now:

"Blessed are they that cry, for they shall be comforted." Matthew 5:4

We're happy bc the consolation comes from the Lord! Blessed bc we're comforted by Him!
The console will come! (Ps. 30:5)