Pages

quinta-feira, 23 de setembro de 2010

Well...



First thing?
I love Christ more than anything.
I love my family, I love talk with the people and help, I love my church, I love music and I really love someones.
Now, imagine combining all that. Sometimes it get works and I get confused too. In the course of time, I believe that I knew how deal witch these things. Also because I had to adjust the God's plans for me. I wanted this and today I don't know how to live without it.

Many things have seemed to have much importance, since I had my 14 years and thought I knew almost everything about living in this world. I was, of course, completely wrong.
I believe that so much things has changed in these years.

My plans have changed, my ideas have changed, my friends have changed and my heart too. Many people helped me in the beginning, a few years ago when I chose to do the biggest and best decision of my life: accepting Christ as my Savior and to understand the complexities that it means. I had to change many things to live this and I keep changing it until today.

My dreams?

They have also changed. When I was little I just thought of dream. When I grew a little more I began to worry about my dreams and what options I had. A little later, I had to choose between these options. I believe I tried everything: college, friends, profession, family. But, most amazing of all is that I never thought and never felt it all was enough.

Whenever something was missing.

I had the best friends ever, the best situations and... I had a God. I always had a God. But I never knew and never imagined the magnitude that it could have. My family taught me principles on respect for God and love my neighboor... but, why? Really why?

I had several meetings to decide and learn the truth.
I prayed, my first pray, that I could remember, it was in 1996, when I had only six years old. In this pray, I begging to ask that , if there was a God who cared about me, that He might tell me.
In 1996, I had only six years old and since then I needed someone who cared. But I always had all the careless the that a child should have.

I've always been very happy with my family, but care and feelings are different. Different loves, that I could ever experience. I believe that since that day I knew there was something. Upstairs.

I had the same experience with 12 years. And I forgot it. Then after, i had the same with 14. I also forgot it too. At 17, in a different way, but I had this too. And with 19. That, I never forgot.
With my knees on the floor, and with an open Bible, I really ask to God to help me and asked Christ to really take care of what I was, or better, I would be.

And He listened. And He accepted.

This changes everything. My life is just not mine anymore, but His that really cares about me. I was too scared to say, than to think or make attitudes to... but the Word of God says: "When they arrest you, not to woeey about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you." Matt 10: 19-20

And I believed among other things. I just know that God is able to do so much more. What God calls and gives you, things irrevocable. We don't need that people worry about us all the time.

God does this.

I remember when God told us that: "even though your mother and father forsake you... I will not leave you!"

I learn to not give up about my dreams. I put them in my back because I knew God would help me. All liability or any kind of shortage, can only be cured by the love of Christ. And knowing this, I might know that I was born because I was part of God's plan. I was holding one of His hands.

And today, He has given me gifts... Ministry, friends, family, siblings and people who love me and who help me when I fall. Those who walk together, side by side with me. I don't know how thankful and not know if I could, but I can live my life for the One who died for me. Jesus.